Author Topic: Great Add-on  (Read 2679 times)

AlphaMA1

• Neuling
    • View Profile
Great Add-on
« on: 02. June 2021, 14:14:07 »
Hi

I bought this Kai Tak addon yesterday and it's really well made. Very much enjoyed it. Glad to have this airport in MSFS and that you managed to overcome the issue with AI road traffic which you re-routed.

There are two areas of improvement I can see from the little bit of time I spent at this virtual location yesterday:
1.) Missing main road in front of terminal and missing footbridge between Terminal and Airport Hotel
2.) The famous Chequerboard is the wrong shape. They CB consist of two panels which are horizontally offset, as opposed to be being one big board.

I will collect some photos and videos to illustrate what I mean on both points, but especially on the CB.

Congratulations on a really well made addon.

admino

• Administrator
  • Neuling
    • View Profile
Re: Great Add-on
« Reply #1 on: 02. June 2021, 20:33:49 »
Many thanks for your encouraging feedback!

Agreed, the streetside of the parking house could be done a bit nicer. Its noted for the next update.

Also the checkerboard indeed has the wrong shape. I will correct the checkerboard as well with the next update.

Hans

• Neuling
    • View Profile
Re: Great Add-on
« Reply #2 on: 04. June 2021, 16:24:10 »
Very nice scenery! Together with the new VHHH, Samsoft city scenery and Macao now there is plenty of very scenic flying opportunities in a small area!
Much appreciated!

And for me, Kai Tak brings back old memories… Back in the days, I had the opportunity to land there twice (each time with a window seat on the right :-)